By now, you’ve all figured out that I’m a beach bum. While on vacation at the beach, I had some time to reflect on why I enjoy the ocean so much… and I had a long list of justifications mentioned below.
- waking up to the sound of the waves crashing on the shore,
- going for an early morning beach walk while the beach is still peaceful,
- leaping over the waves,
- flying a kite, collecting shells and sleeping on the beach
- while you’re listening to your favorite music
- Reading a good book and building a sand castle and being completely taken aback when you see summer dresses while sitting on the boardwalk
- watching the sunrise and sunset on romantic evening strolls along the beach
- And finally… feeling the sand between my toes!
I know some of the above I realize that some of the above, such as building a sand castle, may appear childish, but isn’t it the nicest thing in life? Once in a while, it’s nice to feel like a young kid again, with no worries in the world and nothing to do but appreciate the little things.